Saturday, February 9, 2008

My First Blog

For my first blog, I want to write about why I'm starting a blog, my inspirations for blogging, and what I would like to get out of this. My wife and I have five beautiful children. The oldest is Stone he is a wonderful son. He has a great personality and wit. He is the one that ask me the most questions. They are not why questions, but Dad how does this work questions. It could be from anything like how do ants carry things bigger than they are to how do the cloud formations form on Jupiter. I guess I should really stop watching the Discovery Channel with him. It's all good, I'm usually saying I'm not sure how that works and I get excited when I can answer one of his questions without making something up. It's ok; he knows when I make up answers. The next one in line is Phoenix. She is a wonderful person and she never ceases to amaze me. At her very young age she has proven to be an independent woman. She can make her bed better than I can; she cooks her own meals, and wakes up early in the morning and gets prepared for school. She organizes dance parties on the porch with her friends. Her motherly nstincts have already kicked in because she is fantastic with her younger sisters and brother. With all those things said she is always looking out for me. The next in line is Avery. She is an incredible spirit. She is so funny and will talk your ear off if you let her. She calls me her "Best Friend" when she likes me and I'm not her best friend when she's unhappy with me. That only last a few minutes because as soon as I hear that, she get whatever she wants. My youngest children are Zion and Cy; they are twins, a boy and girl. They were born last July and it was an awesome day for me and my wife Chris. The few months before were challenging with Chris being on bed rest and them arriving two months early. I love the way they smile at me when I'm in their sight. Along with my wife Chris these are my inspirations for blogging.


What I would like to get out of this is to share my family with my extended family and be able to stay in touch with them. My mom and my dad had big families and I feel very much that I lost touch with so many of them. It would be fun to learn more about what is going on with my relatives and to learn some family history.



I like to thank Chris, the love of my life for helping me in everything she helps me with and giving me the idea to start this blog.

2 comments:

Chris said...

It's great to see you starting your blog! I love you and am always proud of you...Have fun!

Q'ner said...

Hey... was that you or me?? I think that was me... DAMN I'm fine!!! I need those glasses you have... I also need this address so I can add it to my boring blog... thanks... love ya!!